Mission Statement: The Callaway Clergy shall glorify Jesus Christ by cooperating in service to the community and providing opportunities for fellowship among the clergy of all Christian traditions.
Ministries: The Callaway Clergy gives tangible witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ to others by:
- Promoting the visible unity of the body of Christ in Callaway County by encouraging faith groups and opportunities for spiritual growth.
- Providing pastoral care to our local Callaway Memorial Hospital.
- Promoting Wiley House ministry to provide safe emergency lodging for travelers who find themselves temporarily stranded within our community overnight.
- Promote Haven House ministry to provide temporary transitional housing for local families needing urgent temprary help with housing.
- Providing Bible study leadership support at the community Senior Center.
- Providing support and fellowship for those who serve as pastors and other leaders of Christian churches within Callaway County.
- Plan and implement community Good Friday services.
- Be available to local County and City officials and agencies to provide moracle, ethical, and spiritual advice and leadership. And to serve as speakers, prayer support, and provide invocations or benedictions to community programs as requested.
See us on the web: