Saturday, October 18, 2008

Minister's Taxes

Minister's Taxes: Pastors, Chaplains, and Ministers should be certain their tax accountant is aware of IRS codes which cover deductions for housing allowances and other Religious Professional codes. To view, download, copy, or print off a copy of IRS publication 517 covering Members of the clergy and religious workers, Click on the link below, or copy and paste int your internet browser.
Keep in mind that many well know, and highly advbertised commercial tax preparing chains are not knowledgeable, experienced, nor trained to deal with the special provisions of Minister's taxes.

No comments: